Registration deadlines for those wishing to enroll in undergraduate programs at Alte University:
- Administrative registration: August 29 - September 1
- Academic registration (for freshman and high school students): September 5-7
A bachelor's candidate who has successfully passed the unified national exams applies to the university with an application for enrollment and presents the following documents:
- Copy of ID card
- High school graduation certificate (original) or vocational education diploma (original)
- Color photo-image 2 pieces, size 3 X 4 printed and an electronic version on disk
- Copy of military registration certificate (for boys) In the case of minor students, a parent ID card or guardian ID card.
An entrant who does not apply to the university within the registration period and consequently cannot be placed in the order of the rector is entitled to submit an application for enrollment from the issuance of the unified act of the president until June of the following year.