It should be noted that having a bachelor's degree in law is a prerequisite for enrollment in the master of laws program.
- First stage: August 22 - September 5
- Second stage: September 9 - 16
A master's candidate who has successfully passed the common master's exam will apply to the university for enrollment and submit the following documents:
- Application for enrollment (see attached file)
- Copy of ID card
- Autobiography (CV)
- Color photograph 1 piece, size 3 X 4
- printed and an electronic version on disk
- Copy of military registration certificate (for boys)
- Diploma notarized copy
- Diploma Supplement (Copy)
- An extract of the results of the common master's examinations
To be admitted to the Master's program in National and International Security, Business Administration, and Law, it is necessary for the candidate to successfully pass an interview with the members of the commission to confirm professional knowledge and English language proficiency (B2 level).
Documents are accepted Monday through Friday (10:00-18:00) at University St. # 2 (Alte University Campus). You can also send documents to the email address email@example.com